Registration for 2020-2021 will be opening soon. Here are the registration dates by group:
- Parishioners: Saturday, May 30 at 12:00 PM; Non-Parishioners: Wednesday, June 3 at 12:00 PM
- Must agree to the ‘Volunteer Hours Requirement’ and acknowledge that you have read this Handbook.
- Must sign Waiver Forms
- Must pay Registration Fee ($100 for parishioners; $200 for non-parishioners)
OTHER KEY DATES
- August 1st: All tutors’ syllabi are due; families can start paying tutors via their Paypal accounts.
- August 15: All tutor tuition must be paid in full; all families are signed up for a volunteer position; the $100 Volunteer Deposits should be paid (more information on this forthcoming…)
- Note: ALL families must have at least one parent/guardian Virtus-certified. If there is a great need we will try to provide for Virtus instruction at either St. Mark’s or All Saints sometime this summer. More information on this forthcoming…
You can log-in or register here during your registration period: